Get ready for
yoga and pilates!
3 Things To Do:
1. Register in advance and reserve a spot for your first class. Remember to share it to your calendar.
2. Pack up. You'll want some workout clothes that you won't mind getting [very] sweaty, a bath or beach towel, your mat and something to drink. Bring some dry clothes for after class.
3. Give yourself about 10-15 minutes before class starts to meet your teacher, find your way around and get settled.
3 Things You Should Know:
1. Our Introductory Membership starts when you come in for your first class and includes 30 days of unlimited classes. So you can register in advance and your month starts when you do.
2. Yoga and Pilates work complimentary wonders on your body to increase your strength and flexibility.
3. You'll find plenty of free onsite parking, cold drinks,and a boutique for gear and clothing. And we do have showers, and changing rooms for before and after classes.
new to the studio? Live Locally?
Start with our New Student Special of 30 days for $30.